Sabtu, 16 Juli 2022

Introduction

Introduction

Assalamualaikum, Hello everyone my name is Faris Nurrachman. People usually call me FarisI'm the second child in my family. I was born in Jakarta, on 17th march, 2005. Currently, I live in Murdai 1, in Central of Jakarta.


I have father and mother. My father worked as an employee at the company and my mother worked as a housewife. My parents always encouraged me in my life.


for the hobby, i like to playing game. Normally the game I like to play are action games and adventure, for example Spiderman game




I'm student at SMAN 27, and now I'm in the 12th grade.My major is sociology. My dreams is to travel all around the world, because I've always loved meeting new people and learning about new culture.


Thanks for reading my blog 🙏















 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Narrative Text

  Hello guys,welcome to my blog, and today i will  explain about Biography Text The definition of narrative text An exposition text is a tex...